Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Highlands & Keyhole Window




When I was in Scotland a few years ago I went on one of those bus tours to the Highlands. It was so beauitful there. I do recommend that take your own tour. I wanted to spend more time there, but on those tours you are on a schedule. When I return there I will take my own tours. My Mom has a clan in the Highlands and I want to do more searching. Some day I will go back. In the mean time I have my great memories from when I was there.





This is one of my favorite photos. Though I call this my "Keyhole Window" it is actually a gun hole in a castle in Scotland where they would fire weapons from from years past. I'm not sure which castle though. I really love the way the light beams through. Some people myself included get a spiritual feel from the photo.

Please visit my web site for more photographs

http://www.cindiresslerphotography.com/

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're great at color and black & white. That's hard to do! I envy your creativity! Keep up the great work! Thanks for sharing.

    Lori

    ReplyDelete