Saturday, July 25, 2009

Following your path




Hi Everyone!
I believe we all have a path to follow in life. We just have to figure out what path we need to follow and if it is the right path. I have found if you follow your heart listen to your gut instinct and if it feels real good. Then you are on your way. I believe I have chosen the right career choice for me. Or should I say choices, why limit yourself. I have been running my own photography business for the past 3 years and every year it gets better. Now I am venturing into the cookie business. Photography being my main job and the cookies as a part time job. I love doing both and I will do both. What I love about doing what I love is that I have total control over everything. So soon there will be a new cookie business in Maine. I have the utmost confidence that both businesses will do well. With hard work and perseverance and a positive attitude all will prevail. Do what you love and love what you do.
The above photos are from my Color Reflections Collection. Which you can see more of on my website http://www.cindiresslerphotography.com/.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment