Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunshine comes to Maine!!!

Finally after weeks of cloudy gloomy weather we now are on a stretch of sunshine. I am between shows right now and catching up on odds and ends and really need to focus outside in the garden. I think I will do some photographing in the morning and then start weeding and around noon start mowing my 6 inches plus of lawn. All the while I will be dodging frogs and snakes who keep cool in the grass on the hot days.
I really hope it doesn't rain next week for my next show which is a big show lasting 4 long days. I Have done this show about 2 years ago and did terrible. I am hoping that with the 40th anniversary of this show and all the advertising that is being done I will do better. Here's hoping.
I hope everyone is having a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. We're still in a gloomy rainy patch.

    Good luck with the show.

    (And avoiding frogs!)

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete