Monday, July 19, 2010

Catch up





Sorry it has been so long since my last blog. Between the cookie business and the photography business I have been quite busy. I also have been trying to photograph the flowers in my garden before they pass by. The photographs here are of my Asiatic lilies and my blue bearded iris. Both flowers types did really well this year. They have double in size from last year.
Well I have to say the photography shows I have done so far this year have not been very good. I am not really sure why though. I have heard other vendors are also disappointed in their shows. So maybe the economy isn't what they say it is, but at the same time if people want to spend they do. So I guess I will re evaluate and see if it is my product or maybe my pricing. I will have a week before my next show to see what I can come up with. Although the weather is has been HOT and HUMID which is unusual for Maine. Everybody is heading for the beaches instead of the Art Shows. What ever the problem is I hope it gets taken care of so I and other vendors can make a living.

No comments:

Post a Comment