Friday, July 1, 2011

Flower Power Friday!

This weeks flower is the Daisy!


There are so many varieties of daisies out there, colored daisies, Shasta daisies, double bloom daisies and so many more.  I grow Shasta Daisies and I also have wild daisies growing in the meadow.
They are super easy to grow.  They are in a word "simply beautiful".  They are also great for "he love me, he not."


I do want to take a moment and apologized for my lack of blogging, tweeting and facebooking.  This time of year until September are very busy weeks for me.  With my 2 businesses The BlackHorse Cookie Company and my photography are both keeping me on my toes and trying to stay a little ahead, but unfortunately not enough to maintain my social media outlets.  Hang with me and I will do my best to keep in touch. 
Thanks & Have a Great Summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindi! I'm doing fine and I hope you are too! Beautiful flowers! Shasta daisies were my mother's favorite when I was boy.

    ReplyDelete