Friday, July 29, 2011

Flower Power Friday!





This week's featured flower is the Queen Anne's Lace!

First I would like to apologize for missing so many weeks of Flower Power Friday.  I have been busy with shows and farmers markets.  I have some down time and plan on catching up before the next wave of activity kicks in!


I love Queen Anne's Lace!  I realize that here in the U.S. it can be an invasive plant and is known as a weed, but I think it is quite lovely.  This flower can be found just about any were from the meadows to the cities. 
The Queen Anne's Lace is a member of the Parsley family and is sometimes known as a wild carrot, though it isn't edible.


I enjoy photographing this flower from the bottom and top of the flower.  It is beautiful all the way around!


"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment