Monday, January 25, 2010

New Product

I would like to introduce The Calendar Gift Basket. You can get more information on this product through my cookie blog www.theblackhorsecookiecompany.blogspot.com. I came up with this product so I could incorporate both businesses and promote both. I haven't decided quite yet if I will put this on my photography website yet. I don't think I will be creating a website for the cookie business. At least not yet. But I'll try it out later today on dreamweaver and see how it looks for the photography website.
I have spent the entire weekend baking and photographing cookies. I think I am good for now. Watch my cookie blog for more additions.
Oh and don't forget to check out www.CindiResslerPhotography.com. I have added new photos and yes even 2011 calendars. It is never too early to get those calendars done.
Have a superb day!

No comments:

Post a Comment