Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Sweet Sugarbee


It is with great sadness that Misty also known as Sugarbee is no longer with us. Yesterday my Mom and I had to make that devastating decision to put Misty to rest. After 19 wonderful years it was time. She was a wonderful kitty. Always a petite 7 pounds. Very graceful and agile. In her younger years she was very much a high jumper. And could move with lightning speed to escape the dogs. The photographs are only a few, Misty was not very photogenic. As you can see my the look. On the other hand when I could photograph her they were great and crazy like the black and white photo. She has had a very happy and long life and yes I wish I could have kept her forever, but we all know all good things will end.

She will be sorely missed. She is now in good hands and I hope happy.
I miss you Sugarbee........

2 comments:

  1. I'm so very sorry to hear about Misty. You guys have her a wonderful life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your baby....YOu know how i love my animals..its a great loss.....may she rest in peace xoxo nettie

    ReplyDelete