Friday, June 19, 2009

Everything is Bloomin!




Hi All
My peonies are finally blooming and I am photographing every chance that it isn't raining or too cloudy. The rain is starting to spread out the bushes. Next year I will get the peony rings. The Viceroy are also busy getting more Viceroy into the world. My gardens are blooming all over and in between rain drops I photograph.
Well the Bangor Outdoor Market that I am doing every Thursday night until the end of July is so so. Last week I made a little money, This week no money. I try to keep in mind that it is only 3 hours in the evening and it is still early in the season. So I will stay positive and hope for the best and no rain.
I think for now I have finally caught up with most of my work. I can take a breather and regroup.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. stay positive. "nothing ventured, nothing gained." you never know what's just around the corner. your shots are lovely!

    ReplyDelete