Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm done with the gloomy days!


Hi all,
For the past week and a half it has been rainy, cloudy and gloomy. We have had only 1 afternoon of sunshine. The week ahead doesn't look any better. Maybe next weekend we will get some sunshine. So if you have sunshine please enjoy it and some for me too. In the mean time I will cheer myself up with my sunflower (below) and my blanketflower (above).
Last weeks market show was a large crowd and I did better and lots of good promotion was done and even possible be backs for next weeks show.
I have also been busy working on a new business venture which I hope will be ready for business in May of 2012. Really not a long time to plan a business, but I am eager to get it going. Right now I am working out the details to see if in fact I can handle such a large task. I'm working out a sample work schedule just to give myself and idea of what I can expect. Lots and lots of details to iron out. Oh what is the business venture? Well I don't want to say too much I'm a little superstitious, but it has to do with my baking and other hobbies I enjoy. My goal is to love going to work everyday without over stressing about it.
Have great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. i love sunflowers! great job. hey feel free to "borrow" some sunshine from florida anytime. it was nearly 100 degrees today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's raining everywhere!

    Lucy

    P.S. Cheerful colours though.

    ReplyDelete