Monday, June 1, 2009

New Photos




Hi Everyone,
Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I have been so busy getting ready for my summer shows and photographing and I also started a business class and keeping up with my gardening and mowing I have had my hands full!
So far I haven't pulled out my hair yet! By the end of the month I will have all my photographs ready to start my shows, which you can see my show schedule on my website http://www.cindiresslerphotography.com/. I photograph when the weather is good. Then I started taking a business class on creating a business plan which is turning out to be very helpful with my photography business and my soon to be cookie business. Yes I am starting another business. I love to bake cookies during the holidays and I have been told on more than one occasion that I should start a cookie business and in this current economy there is no time like the present. I am also working at a Co-op where I sell my photography and soon my cookies and part of my membership at the co-op is to work 12 days from mid May to mid October. And if that isn't enough I also maintain about 2 acres plus of lawn and a large flower garden which I am determined to keep the weeds out. So needless to say life got real busy after a quiet winter. I will look forward to January when things slow down some not too much though. Who knows with any luck it won't slow down.
I'll try harder to keep in touch!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This leaf and the one in the preceeding post are photos I identify with.

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete