Saturday, June 20, 2009

Making social connections




Good Morning Everyone,
Well it's still rainy outside so I have had the chance to try to figure out how to get my social connections here and on Facebook. I'm slowly but surely getting there. I am determined to get my photography out there for everyone to view and of course purchase. I truly love my career as a photographer and I work long hours not just photographing but trying to figure out how to network and market my photographs. I want and will succeed as a photographer and IF I fail (and I won't!) it wouldn't be from lack of trying. I will continue to master my photography and master the business side of photography too. Perseverance, Persistence and a Positive attitude will get me to the top of my game! So for all of you who are trying to succeed in what you love and are running into a couple of walls don't give up. Keep on trying! If you want it to happen it will!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment