Monday, February 15, 2010

FLORIDA HERE WE COME!!!!

Good Morning All!


Have I told you that I am going to Florida in just 3 days! I am getting more and more excited! Although I will miss my dogs and kitties while I am gone. The dogs haven't had but one opportunity to be without me. So it will be up to Mom who I will miss too, to take over feedings and walking the dogs. I think after a couple of days they will be okay. I am still a little nervous about all the camping we will be doing. I have never camped before, but I think it will be a good experience. Providing I don't get any uninvited guests ie. snakes, bugs, and who knows what else, but I can't wait to see what kind of animals I will see and plant life. I am very excited!
Lori and I will be gone probably 2 1/2-3 weeks and I know we will have a ton of photographs to go through when we get back.
I do need to remind her that on the way home we have to stop at my favorite pizza place in Connecticut where I grew up. Pizzarama has the best pizza ever! And it is on the way home.
As I have said I will be blogging about our travels.
The photograph here is a ash tree leaf.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Got to love this photo with the way you used the light and shadows on the leaf, love it.

    Also thank you for the heads up on my blog about Flikr, but I have reduced their size to about 80kbs I think its the biggest.

    If blown up in size it will become too grainy. I will look into dreamweaver also.

    Thankyou for your comments and suggestions, they are always welcome. Bryan

    ReplyDelete