Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter's on it's way........





 Easter is just around the corner. So now is the time to start thinking of giving that special someone the Lily that will last a lifetime. I have several lilies in my Etsy shop that would look great in any home or office. I also have more savings and flowers on my website. Check my promotion page for even more savings.

I have added a new photo to my Etsy Shop.  Stop in and check it out.

As usual this time of year I start to get anxious about doing shows. I have lined up 12 Arts and Craft Festivals this year. I have been accepted in all but 2 right now. Some I have done before and some are new. I have 5 festivals in Maine, 4 in Massachusetts, 2 in Connecticut and 1 in New Hampshire. Check my 2012 Schedule for times and dates. I will be posting them as the dates get closer.
I will say that the Saco Sidewalk Arts Festival is planning to be a huge event this year, as they are celebrating it's 250th birthday.  There will be lots of artisans and other activities about. June 23rd is the art festival date.











1 comment:

  1. Another awesome shot. And yeah, I like Easter. I like hiding the eggs for the kids, lol.

    ReplyDelete