Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring is in the Air!


It's time to start planting those Pansies


Okay so not quite time yet here in Maine to plant the Pansies, but soon......I just can't wait to get out in the garden and get dirty!  I have big plans for additions to the garden this year and I am so eager to get started.  I will post a photo of my garden after the snow melts and then I will post the garden throughout the season.  Hopefully in April I will get back to posting my "Flower Power Friday".
Last year my garden went astray because I was too busy with the cookie and photography business. Now with just the photography which I hope to be busy with, there will be enough time to devote to my garden.

I have recently started eating healthier (I miss my junk food) and I'm exercising....Very hard for me to believe that I have actually been doing this for over 2 months and I am keeping up with it.  With that said I am off to the garden......as soon as the ground thaws. 

TIDBIT:  I am also working on a book that will have something to do with my garden.  Which I hope will be out in time for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I have found that getting dirty is almost always fun. (almost)

    Nice image today.

    ReplyDelete