Monday, March 26, 2012

Oriental Lily




I hope everyone had a great weekend. 
This stunning beauty is an Oriental Lily that was growing in my neighbor garden.  I hope to plant some this year. 
I spent the weekend mostly chillin......I have been so overwhelmed with e-marketing that I just had to stop and take a couple of steps back..... 
I have been getting ready to photograph my Mom's stuffed toys that she makes using various fleece patterns.  She will be having her own Etsy shop soon.  We just have to get everything photographed and desciptions made.  I will let you know as soon as her shop is up and running. 
I just found out yesterday that I have been accepted into the Etsy Maine Team.  I am very thrilled about that and looking forward to part of the team.
I am pretty new to the Etsy community and I have to say I am very excited about selling my photography there.  There are alot of great ways to promote and sell my photography. I am looking forward exploring and meeting new people.  I should have done this sooner!  

2 comments:

  1. Could have sworn that was a stargazer lilly, but I am bad at that sorta thing, It looks good, that's what I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very nice close-up of a lilly. I like all the details you have been able to capture.

    ReplyDelete