Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Blueberries!!!!!!



Blueberry season is coming soon.  The blueberries in my garden are sizing up just fine.  And plenty of them too! Can't wait to have yummy blueberry pancakes with blueberry sauce or maybe blueberry lemon bread no no how about blueberry muffins no wait blueberry smoothie, ooooh how about blueberry pie yum!  I guess I had better have alot of blueberries.  How many different ways can you think of eating blueberries?

Here is my "Blueberries" treasury more ways to enjoy blueberries


See you on Friday for Flower Power Friday

4 comments:

  1. I love blueberries, too. In all the yummy things you mentioned, but I really, really like them just together with some other berries. The photo is great, because it shows the different colors changes until they are ripe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blueberry muffins for me!! Although my aunt made the best blueberry jam I have ever eaten! Wonderful photo and treasury (I visited -- love the prim dolls!)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, love those things! Never had the lemon brad though, send me some please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got it Aaron! Thanks for the great comments everyone!

    ReplyDelete