Friday, June 29, 2012

Flower Power Friday......Buttercup



Beautifully bright Buttercup...these small yellow flowers are found in meadows and along country roads.  On a sunny day hold the flower under your chin and the bright yellow petals will bath your chin in yellow.

Last weekend I was at the Saco Sidewalk Arts Festival.  It was my first show of the season and the rain had threatened this event, but the sun ended up shining on everyone all day.  The crowds were good and sales even better.  It was great fun!  I had added new images to my collection which sold well and got great reviews.  I make it a habit to have something new every year for returning customers.  Slowly but surely I am finding my niche and I am loving it!  I will definitely do this festival next year.

Now I am preparing for the Belfast Arts in the Park show for July 7th & 8th.  I had done this show before, but was not accepted a few years ago and decided to try it again this year.  I am curious to see how well I will do.  It is one of the few shows that is kinda close to home.  If your in the area stop on in.

Have a safe and wonderful
4th of July!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!!

    Good luck at the show!

    www.DailyDoseofhandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete