Friday, February 27, 2009

It will be a good year!



I am trying to decide what photo to post today, and what is it I want to talk about. I am going to work on my 2009 budget for my shows based on what I have heard regarding the economy. I will also work on a 2010 budget in hopes that the economy is better as predicted by our government. I want to stay on a positive note. I truly believe that despite this recession it will be a good year. I think for many of us it will mean changes in our lives some good and some not so good. A lot of us will start our own businesses. Who really knows what our future holds for us, we just have to follow our hearts and instincts which will get us to where we want to be. We have to stay positive and be confident in what ever we are doing. All in good time. As our President says it is time for change. I have to believe in myself and wanting to make a living as a photographer, because there isn't anything else I want to do. Photography is my life and I am more determined than ever to learn everything I can to make my business a successful one. The other night I took a business intro class and it was very interesting in the fact that I know more than I thought and I have tons to learn and better understand. There is a continuation of this business class which will be about 6-8 weeks long and will go into more detail. Which I think is exactly what I need to be a better business person. I will persevere, I will be a successful photographer doing what I love within 2 years! If you want something bad enough you will get it!
Here are 2 quotes that I think are perfect for this post.
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.
-Abraham Lincoln
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
-Albert Schweitzer
Also take a moment to visit my website www.cindiresslerphotography.com
Let me know what your thoughts are? Are you starting a new business?
Have a great day everyone and stay POSITIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment