Sunday, February 22, 2009

Winter Blues

February though it is the shortest month seems to be the longest. We just had 8 inches of snow day before yesterday and now tonight we might get as much as 14 inches of snow on top of that. So why you ask do I live in Maine, the other seasons so make it worth staying. So I suck it up and bundle up and keep waiting for the arrival of spring and all it's beauty. You know alot of us go through this every season. The summer is so hot that we can't wait for winter and yet winter is so cold and snowy we can't wait for summer. Seems we can't be happy no matter what season we are in. So maybe we should be thankful that we can enjoy each season for what it brings to us.
My little friend the brown squirrel feels the same as the rest of us. Actually this little guy was being chase by another brown squirrel when they saw me and decided it would be more fun to chase me than each other, and brown squirrels aren't a squirrel to mess with.
Stay warm and enjoy the seasons what ever they are.
Please visit my web site http://www.cindiresslerphotography.com/ to view more of my photos.
Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts.
-Rachel Carson

No comments:

Post a Comment