Monday, February 23, 2009

Winter


This is what my backyard looks like right now. My grapes and blackberry vines are half buried in snow and my back porch has about 2 feet of snow on it. Though it is very windy gusting to 30mph the railing don't have much snow. This afternoon I will take the dogs out to play. Ben (he's the photo on the home page next to about me) loves the snow and will go out and dig tunnels in it, and now the snow is deep enough to do it. If I had to guess I would say there is over 3 feet of snow in the yard and that doesn't include the snow drifts. The snow is starting to let up some, but they expect another 1-2 inches before the day is done. I did get a couple of interesting photos out of this storm and will be added to my website www.cindiresslerphotography.com
If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
-Anne Bradstreet
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment